- Satisfies the SOLAS carriage requirements
- World-leading coverage
- 24/7 service
- Enables paperless navigation on a Type Approved ECDIS
- Easy and flexible licensing
- Quick and easy installation – supported by the majority of ECDIS
- Weekly updates
Martek Marine is now an authorised direct distributor of UKHO ADMIRALTY ECDIS Charts, including AVCS charts and publications.
The ADMIRALTY Vector Chart Service (AVCS)
The world’s leading digital maritime chart service, with over 15,750 official Electronic Navigational Charts (ENCs), helps bridge crews navigate safely and efficiently whilst meeting Flag and Port State requirements.
Key features of AVCS include:
- 100% official global maritime ENC coverage with more routes and ports than any other competing service
- Unique ADMIRALTY Information Overlay (AIO) for additional passage planning information
- Weekly updates available via email, online or on CD and DVD to ensure ongoing safety and compliance
- Delivered in industry standard S-63 / S-57 formats, guaranteeing compatibility with all ECDIS sold today – even in a mixed fleet
- Carriage-compliant, 100% official ENCs
- Purchase options that suit you
The ADMIRALTY Raster Chart Service (ARCS)
Clear, cost-effective digital charts, ideal for passage planning and shore-based applications. Ideal for both bridge crews and shore-based users, it combines the familiarity of traditional ADMIRALTY paper charts with the precision of satellite positioning to support decision making.
- Familiar, clear and easy to use digital charts, helping bridge crews to understand critical information at moments of peak workload and pressure
- Extensive coverage of international routes and ports in a comprehensive range of scales
- Weekly ADMIRALTY Notices to Mariners (NMs) updates to support safe navigation
- Compatible with a wide range of office-based systems enabling cost-effective digital charting for shore-based users
ADMIRALTY ECDIS Charts
ADMIRALTY e-Navigator Planning Solution
Bringing together powerful planning tools to support safe and compliant navigation.
The back-of-bridge PC application that brings together a set of powerful voyage-planning tools to support safe and compliant navigation. These include an integrated ADMIRALTY digital catalogue, a chart and publication holdings management and updating service, and an enhanced viewer for digital ADMIRALTY Maritime Products and Services.
- Quicker, more informed voyage-planning decisions
- A comprehensive digital catalogue of ADMIRALTY products
- Easier navigational information management and ordering
- Supporting inspections
- Fast and efficient updates
- AMIRALTY Information Overlay (AIO), unique extra navigational information
Request More Information