- More for your money – includes more tests as standard than any other kit
- Simplest kit on the market that anybody can use – no glass ampoules or messy Thio-Bags
- Affordable spares – incredibly economical
- Guaranteed on-board testing compliance – MLC2006, IMO guidelines and flag state requirements
- Add a Sewage Water Effluent test kit
Onboard Potable Water Testing Kit
DrinkSafe™ MAX is an easy to use, accurate potable water testing kit designed to last 18 MONTHS and meet all compliance requirements, including GUARANTEED compliance with MLC 2006 on-board testing.
Being the easiest to use and most cost-effective kit on the market, there’s good reason that the world’s largest shipping companies trust DrinkSafe MAX™ to take care of the well-being of their crew and passengers.
To order your spares, take a look here.
DrinkSafe™ MAX Benefits
GUARANTEED COMPLIANCE – Guaranteed to meet MLC 2006 and Charter requirement.
MORE FOR YOUR MONEY – We supply more tests as standard than any other kit – offering the lowest average cost per test guaranteed.
SAFE & EASY – The simplest equipment on the market that anybody can use. Guaranteed or your money back! There are no glass ampoules (which means no breakages), no instruments for calibration, no messy Thio-Bags, and finally no need for sample dilution pots.
EVERYTHING FOR INSPECTION – DrinkSafe MAX™ includes testing plates for copper, iron, and enterococci, as well as a logbook for testing results.
LONG-LASTING – Don’t settle for kits with a 3-month shelf-life: our comprehensive kits are designed to last 18 months.
AFFORDABLE SPARES – Incredibly economical – just replace the parts you’ve used. There’s no need to buy a new kit every time.
DrinkSafe MAX™ Includes:
- 500 DPD1 free chlorine tests with comparator disc
- 500 DPD3 total chlorine tests with comparator disc
- 500 pH tests with comparator disc
- 250 high range chlorine (super-chlorination) tests with comparator disc
- Colour comparator, test tubes, tablet crusher and brush
- 25 e-coli/coliforms tests with sterile containers
- 40 Bacterial plate tests with syringes
- Incubator and UV lamp
- Goggles and disposable gloves
- Test logbook
- Manual and training DVD – shows you how to take samples and do the tests
- Turbidity tester
- 20 enterococci tests with sterile containers
- 250 copper tests with comparator disc
- 250 iron tests with comparator disc
Drinksafe™ Potable Water Testing Kit
Request More Information
Martek Marine Sustainability Statement
We are dedicated to building a sustainable and profitable business while continuing to operate responsibly with honesty, integrity and fairness.
At Martek Marine, we are committed to establishing high ethical standards of behaviour and effective corporate governance. This defines our strategic and financial objectives. Corporate responsibility remains central to delivering our strategy and achieving our success.
We are committed to conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner. We are putting in place processes to understand and address our responsibilities in respect of our operational impacts on the environment.
We aim to reduce the use of replacement parts and calibration to help overcome waste and excessive carbon emission.
Pioneering sustainable and innovative solutions for ship safety, performance and crew welfare