- Simple commissioning & One-Man calibration
- Continuous monitoring at all points all of the time
- Guaranteed to be SOLAS and ISGOTT compliant
- Ability to monitor from 1 to 32 addressable sensors on a fully looped system
- Internal buzzer alarm for fault/alarm warnings to ensure you never miss a problem
- Bespoke system: manufactured in-house by our specialist team of engineers
Marine Fixed Gas Detection
MM2000™ is an intelligent addressable gas detection system designed to provide flammable, toxic and asphyxiant gas detection. Every system is manufactured in-house by our specialised team of engineers – so you know what you’re getting is a truly bespoke system. The MM2000™ system tests for toxic and flammable gases in a range of situations. The twin green/amber/red LEDs for power, fault, and alarm on the controller, with an in-built internal buzzer for alarm/fault warnings, ensure you’ll never miss a potential problem.
The addressable fixed gas detection system is suitable for many applications – and is guaranteed to be SOLAS and ISGOTT compliant. Installing the MM2000™ also means you’ll be ready for charter by ExxonMobil – a key competitive advantage. The system is set to detect hydrogen sulphide at ExxonMobil Minimum Environmental and Safety Criteria levels, ensuring protection from the highest threat to crew members on crude oil vessels.
A single four-core cable enables the system to monitor from 1 to 32 sensors at any time, while the simple system loop sensor cable ensures low-cost installation. No moving parts means simple operation without risks of failure, while the low-level area monitoring enables constant assessment of safe gas levels. Commissioning and calibration takes just one person in a fraction of the time compared to conventional systems saving you precious time and money. With the controller, you can monitor local areas at set levels with ease. The simplistic design means that sensors can be changed as technology advances without the need for any retro-fitting, making it a future-proof system.
Use the MM2000 system for a range of applications, such as:
- Air conditioning system monitoring
- General work and accommodation gas detection monitoring
- Cargo pump room gas detection
- Refrigerant detection
Request More Information