- MED ‘Wheel marked’ for use on all tankers
- Up to 5 gases can be simultaneously measured and displayed
- Infra-red technology for reliable inert atmosphere monitoring
- Simple calibration with tamper-proof certificate printing on-board
- Internal pump with high flow rate to minimise tank sampling times
- Enhanced data logging with tank identification to simplify result analysis
Inerted Cargo Tank & Confined Space Gas Monitoring
The Marine Tankscape™ is versatile yet simple to use. It offers reliable Zone 1 atmosphere monitoring using infrared technology to detect up to 5 gases simultaneously. It was designed after extensive consultation with shipowners, ship managers, and shipping personnel. The result is a range of 7 instruments dedicated to the marine market.
The feature-rich range of instruments are suitable for all marine applications including confined space monitoring, cargo monitoring and inerting. 5 gases can be simultaneously measured and displayed. The hydrocarbon range, which utilises the latest infrared technology, can be calibrated with butane, propane or methane. The Marine Tankscape™ comes complete with an impressive suite of application software. The bespoke software allows on-board calibration and the ability to print tamper-proof calibration certificates. It comes with a built-in pump that is able to draw a sample from 30m – other solutions require a pump to be purchased as an add on.
Download our guide to calibration gas compliance
Guide to Portable Gas Detection
This guide outlines some of the issues associated with gas detection, what operators must be aware of in terms of regulations and the actual process of calibrating gas detection equipment. It also looks at the challenges faced by operators and how to significantly reduce costs while increasing safety and efficiency.
Request More Information