A-B-C™ "Always Be Calibrated" Solution
- ‘Bump’ tests detectors in thirty seconds – quick and simple calibration
- Automatic calibration after any failed test or when calibration is due
- Produces a tamper-proof calibration certificate acceptable to Class, Port State Control and Oil Majors
- Uses only a minimum amount of gas necessary – saves money on wasted calibration gas from manual testing
- One solution – complete supply of the equipment and gas through one point of contact
On-board Automatic Calibration Station for Portable Gas Detectors
The Always Be Calibrated A-B-C™ system will ensure you never waste a droplet of calibration gas ever again. Our self-calibration self-certification bump test station only uses the exact amount of gas required to calibrate your gas detectors! The A-B-C™ system delivers on-board automatic and fail-safe calibration and bump testing of your detectors during re-charging. The equipment automatically generates tamper-proof serial number specific calibration certificates, completely free from human intervention and error. Simply put the detectors in the A-B-C™ station and it does the rest.
In addition, the A-B-C™ solution provides you and your crews with unique training videos that give simple, step-by-step instructions on the setup, use and calibration of equipment.
Never again wait for on-shore certification: you’ll be able to produce instant, verifiable, tamper-proof certificates at any time at the touch of a button. Take the headache away from inspections and self-certificate your gas detection equipment whenever you need!
Download our guide to calibration gas compliance
The A-B-C™ Solution – One kit for your gas detection compliance
MARINE 4™ – Multi and single gas detectors
- MED “wheel marked” – certified for use on all vessels
- Integral sampling pump – flexibility for pre-entry into deep tanks or holds
- ‘Crew-safe’ fail-safe sensor technology
- Tough and impact-resistant design, built to last on ships
MARINE TANKSCAPE™ – Cargo tank inert gas monitoring vessels
- Up to 5 gases can be simultaneously measured and displayed
- Simple calibration with tamper proof certificate printing on-board
- Enhanced data logging with tank identification to simplify your monitoring analysis
FASTCALGAS™ – Marine calibration gases
- World’s first 2-year shelf life – all quad, H2S, and other reactive mixtures
- Highest gas production standards in the world
- Every cylinder analysed for quality
- Only need one delivery of gas to your ships every two years
5 Simple Steps for Calibration
Guide to Portable Gas Detection
This guide outlines some of the issues associated with gas detection, what operators must be aware of in terms of regulations and the actual process of calibrating gas detection equipment. It also looks at the challenges faced by operators and how to significantly reduce costs while increasing safety and efficiency.
Request More Information
Martek Marine Sustainability Statement
We are dedicated to building a sustainable and profitable business while continuing to operate responsibly with honesty, integrity and fairness.
At Martek Marine, we are committed to establishing high ethical standards of behaviour and effective corporate governance. This defines our strategic and financial objectives. Corporate responsibility remains central to delivering our strategy and achieving our success.
We are committed to conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner. We are putting in place processes to understand and address our responsibilities in respect of our operational impacts on the environment.
We aim to reduce the use of replacement parts and calibration to help overcome waste and excessive carbon emission.
Pioneering sustainable and innovative solutions for ship safety, performance and crew welfare