Are You Writing a Blank Cheque for Your On-board Critical Safety Systems?
“Look after your equipment and it’ll look after you.”
Avoiding a fixed priced service contract is leaving you wide open to inflated prices, unexpected costs and worse – unsafe systems. As well as voiding Type Approval and warranty, pirate parts and third party servicing can see your equipment leading to additional and unnecessary costs. With a fixed price service contract you can plan ahead and budget accordingly for service labour, travel time, consumable spares and even calibration gas.
Choosing to service your systems with Martek Marine gives you the confidence you are receiving an approved engineer, expertly trained on your safety systems. You’ll be quoted upfront with no hidden costs and, with a two or three-year contract, you’re exempt from any price increases. Martek Marine’s expert service engineers travel worldwide ensuring your systems are running optimally.
We offer fixed services on the following systems:
• MM5001™ – Fixed Gas Sampling System
• MM5000T™ – Fixed Gas Sampling System
• MM2000™ – Addressable Gas Monitoring System
• Vecsafe™ – Oxygen and Pressure Monitoring System
• Bulksafe™ – Water Ingress Detection System
• Navgard™ – Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System
• iECDIS™ – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
• MariNOx/Evolution™ – Emissions Monitoring System
• Sentry™ – Cargo Tank Pressure Monitoring System
Why Choose Fixed Cost Service?
- More visibility on maintenance costs – Understanding what the costs will be prior to receiving a final invoice instead of unpleasant surprises post work. It will also make your annual
budgeting per vessel much simpler.
- Includes all consumable parts – No nasty surprises, and you’ll be assured that the system has been given a clean bill of health by the experts.
- More cost-effective – Service contracts mean you’re protected from annual price increases.
- No stress – Martek will be in touch when service is due and mutually agree with the most cost-effective port, ensuring your calibration certificate is renewed with ease.
- Training – Your crew can be taught proper maintenance procedures and you’ll also benefit from free 24-hour troubleshooting and remote support.
- For further savings – We are now also offering service contracts between 2 – 5 years, the longer the contract, the bigger the saving.
A Day In The Life Of A Martek Engineer
Senior Service Engineer
Service Engineer (APAC)
Warranty and Returns Co-ordinator
Request More Information