Martek UAS is pioneering the use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in the maritime environment and taking global aviation expectations to a new level.
Owing to rapid and significant demand for our services, we want to speak to top class Aviators (Pilots and Payload Operators) with the following skill sets:
- Demonstrable Maritime aviation experience
- Evidenced experience of working with modern digital flight management and payload systems
- Unmanned aviation experience beneficial
- Evidenced experience of working within the UK CAA regulatory framework
- Experience of working under the regulations of other NAAs beneficial
- Evidenced experience of secondary roles, such as SAR, Instruction and ISR beneficial
- Confidence and presence to represent Martek UAS in front of clients and engage effectively with them to consistently achieve positive results
- Above average problem solving, mental processing and resourcefulness
- Above average Leadership and Management skills
- The highest levels of professionalism and attitude towards Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Excellent Teamwork and CRM skills - you will be working as part of a small dedicated Flight Crew
- Class 2 Aviation Medical Holder or able to achieve
- VHF licence holder (Marine and Airband) an advantage
- Willing and able to deploy both on-and offshore to conduct aviation operations around the globe
Martek UAS offers you the opportunity to take your career to an unparalleled destination - book your place now and get in touch with Paul Forster (PF@martekuas.com).
Owing to the expected high number of applicants we cannot guarantee to reply to all correspondence, especially to those applicants that do not meet the above requirements. We will, however, endeavour to do so.
Please wait ...